Lakeland Roof Replacement or Reroof
Romeos Roofing understands that replacing your roof is a major investment. This is why we’ll work closely with you and answer all of your questions. Our goal is to give you peace of mind throughout the entire reroofing process. You’ll feel secure knowing your roof was installed with high quality material by an expert roofing contractor that is owned and operated out of Lakeland.
Here’s what you can expect when you call Romeos Roofing to install your new roof:
- We’ll Treat Your Property Like It’s Our Own
- You’ll Receive A Fair and Honest Estimate
- Quality Service, Professionalism, and Courtesy
- Professional Grade Material Designed To Withstand Harsh Florida Weather
GAF 50 Year Systems Plus Warranty:
Install Any GAF Lifetime Shingle & At Least 3 Qualifying GAF Accessories & You’ll Automatically Get a lifetime warranty on your shingles and all qualifying GAF accessories! PLUS Non-prorated coverage for 50 years!
GAF 40 Year Limited Lifetime System:
Install Any GAF Lifetime Shingle You’ll Automatically Get a lifetime limited warranty on your shingles and all qualifying GAF accessories! PLUS Non-prorated coverage for the first 10 years! TIMBERLINE – The #1 Selling Shingle In The USA
Our satisfied Customers
“My roof turned out perfectly I love it. experienced, professional, timely,
reasonably rated, reasonably priced, I would recommend them to anyone. five stars”
– Deborah P
Homeowner / Lakeland, FL
Types of Roofs We Replace
Shingle Roof Replacement
Asphalt Shingle Roofs are the most common and affordable roof types you find in Florida. Romeo’s Roofing offers a wide variety of styles and colors of high quality asphalt shingles from GAF.
- Available in many colors and styles
- Most affordable roof type
- Easily installed and repaired
- Durable and low maintenance
- Can blow off in heavy winds
- Colors may fade
- Should be replaced every 20+ years
- Can transfer heat into home
Metal Roof Replacement
Standing-seam steel historic look. Can be made to resemble wood, tile, shingles, and Victorian metal tiles.
- Fire resistant
- Almost maintenance free
- Energy efficient (absorbs 34% less heat than asphalt shingles
- Can be installed over existing roofing
- Eco-Friendly (60-65% recyclable materials)
- Much higher cost than asphalt shingles
- Tedious to install and higher installation costs
Satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us for a free quote.